- Data Base Architecture
- Database Development
- Desktop Software Development
- Mobile App Development
- AR/VR Development
- CMS Development
- Coding Tutoring
- Emerging Tech
- Firmware Development
- Game Development
- Scripting & Automation
- Back-End Development
- Front-End Development
- Full Stack Development
- Headless E-commerce
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
Prototyping and Designing
Prototyping is used to quickly test ideas and possible solutions to the problem. These are meant to be inexpensive, rough versions of the product or features. These prototypes help determine constraints within the product, problems that might arise, and a better-informed perspective on how users behave and interact with the product itself.
Audit - removal of additional files, scripts cleaning up.
https://moz.com/ - Platforms such as MOZ allow you to track changes in your ranking, keyword optimization opportunities, and content updates across your client’s entire website.
Once the app is operational and breathing, it requires continuous maintenance. We will continue provide maintenance services to our clients which would include bug fixes, update releases, and addition of new features.
Mobile Web Developer
- Concept Discovery
- Design & Prototype
- Data Base architecture
- Development & Integration - Work alongside us as we customize features, sync applications, and make mock-ups and prototypes to be approved by you.
- Launch & Scale - We’ll help you make a long-term plan, ensuring the best optimization of your digital assets as your business experiences growth and change.
LICORICE; CANDY GIFT BUNDLE SHOP
Licorice needed a U/I U/X experience showcasing all the candies to build a gift box.
BLUE CLOVER DEVICES; TECHNOLOGY STORE
BC Clover needed a new platform for scaling business. We redesigned their site, provided custom template sections, and completed a migration from WordPress to Shopify.
Before you can even think about coding, designing, or prototyping anything, you absolutely must have a strategy in place. This strategy is going to help you understand two very important things.
- A summary of any research undertaken for your app;
- A detailed list of your app’s requirements;
- Wireframe mockups of any user interfaces;
- A suggested strategy for the development, launch, and maintenance of your application.
DISCOVERY & RESEARCH
- TIME FRAME
- MULTIPLE SOLUTIONS
- PROCESS / FEATURES - We create a plan with the tools needed to integrate your specifications.
Integrate Third-party software
These systems/technologies include:
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- QuickBooks Integration
- Salesforce CRM Integration
- Custom Integrations
- Hubspot Integration
- Fulfillment Integrations
- POS Integration
- Systems Integration
- SAP Integration ( Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing )